Measure and communicate performance
Professional tools to plan, analyze, and communicate project and portfolio performance
Share performance of spaces, buildings, and places
Plan for leadership by analyzing markets and creating models.
Analyze and score the real world performance of spaces, buildings, and places.
Share scores and key performance indicators with projects reports and email updates.
Track your project’s performance and apply for certification
- Create a project
- Add data
- Connect to partners
- Score performance
- Communicate by email
- Analyze LEED Readiness
Professional tools to plan, analyze, and communicate project and portfolio performance.
$ user/month when billed annually
$ user/month when billed monthly
Contact Arc for enterprise pricing for teams with >5 users or >25 projects.
Everything in Arc plus tools to:
- Analyze LEED energy, water, and waste design goals
- Model energy, water, and waste strategies for new construction and major renovation
- Predict Arc Scores based on project performance
- Select custom date ranges for analysis and communications
- Quickly create and manage portfolios with advanced filters
- Generate custom performance reports for projects and portfolios
- Evaluate "LEED Readiness" for projects and portfolios
- Analyze portfolio-level scores and greenhouse gas emissions
Improve your project’s performance with custom modeling tools
Score modeling tools enable users to explore relationships between performance metrics and the Arc Performance Score. This provides insights to improve performance and increase scores.
Share scores and key performance indicators
Arc reports reveal details about project performance. The detailed reports summarize data coverage, Arc Performance Scores, key performance indicators, and LEED readiness.
Analyze markets across the United States
Arc Insight users can explore energy, water, and waste design goals for LEED for New Construction Projects. They can review the achievement rate of green building strategies and create reports to inform project design and policy development.
Upgrade to Arc Essentials
Use advanced features to improve performance.