BEE Sense is one of the first systems to be fully integrated with Arc for the transmission of energy, water, and air quality data for LEED O+M Certification.
We seamlessly collect, organize, and analyze air, energy, and water data in real-time. Our cloud-based, ESG reporting tool not only focuses on indoor and outdoor air quality but also integrates electricity, gas, water consumption, water quality, and sound levels.
We are a hardware-agnostic platform that can collect data from anywhere and conduct carbon footprint analyses on Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions, from single projects to entire portfolios.
Our growing list of data parameters includes:
- Air: PM2.5, PM10, TVOC, CO2, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Ozone, Carbon Monoxide, Formaldehyde, Fresh Air Volume Flow
- Electricity: Active Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power, Power Factor, Voltage, L-L Voltage, Current, Cumulative Energy
- Energy: Gas Consumption, Thermal Energy (chilled & hot water)
- Renewable On-Site Renewable Energy Supply
- Water: Flow Rate Consumption, Water Leakage Detection, Total Dissolved Solids), Water Temperature, pH
- Sound: Average dBA levels
- Light: Average Lux levels
- Portfolio Management, Analysis, and KPI Benchmarking
- Flexible Data Visualization & Calculations
- Measure, Verify, and Audit
- ESG Compliance & Carbon Footprinting
- Machine-Learning Analytics
- ARC Integration for LEED Certification & WELL Air Compliance
- RESET Viral Index
- Cost-Saving Identification & Tariff Diagnostics
- Automated Custom Reporting
- Tailored Alerts & Notifications
- Modular Functionality with Open API Integration
- Utility Bill Management
Connect with BEE Inc. on Social Media